Derma Pen is a revolutionary cordless dermal micro-needling device used by skincare professionals all over the world. Derma Pen has several advantages over previous generation anti-ageing tools like lasers and dermal needle rollers. Dermatologists and aesthetic practitioners choose Derma Pen for the following reasons:
- Safety First. Derma Pen is inherently safer than dermal rollers, utilising sterile single-use surgical grade disposable needle tips. The unique features of the Safety Needle ensure the Derma Pen delivers greater efficiency and superior clinical results while maintaining the highest level of safety for both patient and provider. It is also safe for ALL skin types which means it is a great procedure for almost everyone!
- Faster is Better. Derma Pens high 5 speed motor means quick penetration by the needles. This creates a more comfortable experience that patients describe as a sandpaper-like sensation.
- Customised For You. Each patient’s skin has unique features and individual needs. The adjustable needle depth allows Derma Pen professionals to customise your treatment.
- Consistent Results. Safety and control features lead to predictable, consistent results. Compared to lasers and dermal rollers, Derma Pen is able to deliver a predictable healing experience for every patient.
Automated micro-needling (also known as Collagen Induction Therapy or CIT) is a new innovation in aesthetics for the treatment of the appearance of fine lines, acne scars and the skin’s texture, tone and colour. During this procedure, the Derma Pen is used to create controlled micro-injuries to the skin in order to aid in the production of collagen and elastin. The skin’s repair process results in a thicker epidermis with a softer appearance of wrinkles. Derma Pen also creates micro-channels which allow topical gels, creams and serums to be absorbed more effectively, enhancing the effects in deeper layers of the skin.
- Minimized epidermal damage means less pain and bleeding.
- Easy to manoeuvre around all facial contours.
- Because of vertical delivery, needles easily penetrate scar tissue without rush of bleeding.
Roller (Old Method)
- Painful process with more bleeding due to epidermal damage.
- Difficult to operate in small or curved areas.
- Difficult to insert needles into scar tissue: needles are easily bent.
• Minimal Downtime
• Minimal Discomfort
• Safe for Most Skin Types
• Natural Results
Derma Pen can be used on all parts of the body, including the: face, neck, décolleté, arms, hands, legs, abdomen and back.
Reduction in the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, improved skin tone and texture and softer, younger-looking skin with fewer signs of aging. Derma Pen can help improve the appearance of hyper-pigmentation as well as uneven skin tone, acne scars, traumatic scars and stretch marks.
Course Requirements: Most of our Courses require a minimum of a Level 3 in Beauty Therapy or something equivalent, so please check with the team as we can work on a solution through training so that you to meet the requirements and any missing requirements can be added to the training as and when required.
If you do not have this then you will need to do our Anatomy and Physiology Course
- Understanding the equipment
- Health, Safety and Hygiene
- Skin and tissue anatomy
- Client consultation
- Demo procedure
- Protocol and forms
- Client aftercare
- Case Studies
A Certificate is issued upon successful completion of this accredited course and we will supply you with a direct link to reputable insurers.
Our training is accredited and insurable, requirements may vary from insurer to insurer so we ask all students to check with their own insurer before booking any courses.
Our Courses have been especially adapted and can be learnt via our exclusive online training portal and in your own comfortable environment.